🌟 Why is a weekly reflection important?
- Closes the open loops that are stressing me out
- Organizes my digital workspaces to clarify my thinking
- Allows me to reflect on important moments in the past week
- Sets clear intentions and priorities for the upcoming week
⚡️ Complete in order:
- Get into focus mode: put phone away, quit messaging apps, do not disturb on
- Clear my digital workspaces: tidy up the virtual environment where I get things done
- Update my available tasks: update my to do’s based on new information that’s come in
- Complete reflection questions: re-orient my priorities for the week
- Decide on my priorities for the week: select a subset of to do’s that I am actively committing to for this week
✍️ Reflection Questions:
What did I accomplish this week?
What went well?
When did I feel most energized?